Who are we?
Based in Kwintsheul, Prins Group realizes total greenhouse projects – including the associated technical systems – worldwide. With more than 80 years of greenhouse-building expertise, we take care of manufacturing, delivery and construction in high-quality and innovative projects. Over the decades, we have worked on projects is more than 50 countries. Prins Group employs more than 50 people, plus a flexible layer of temporary workers, in its offices, production, logistics and at the various construction sites.
We are based in Kwintsheul, in the beautiful Westland region. Our offices are contemporary, spacious and fully equipped. We are a very close-knit team and there is an informal, down-to-earth atmosphere. There is a lot of interaction, both within the team in Kwintsheul and with the colleagues in Dokkum.
Prins has been part of GreenV since 2021. GreenV is a major international player in the development and installation of technical systems and integrated greenhouse projects for the protected horticulture sector. GreenV has set itself the goal of becoming the global leader in horticulture in order to respond to the changes and challenges in this dynamic sector. GreenV currently comprises five companies: Stolze, Prins Group, Prins USA, HT Verboom and GreenV indoor farming.
A diet rich in fruit and vegetables is important for health. Protected horticulture enables tasty high-quality produce to be grown for year-round availability, while requiring less than a tenth of the amount of water and significantly fewer pesticides than traditional methods. This sector is therefore essential for society.
What the role entails
A lot of preparations need to be made before we can start installing high-tech screening and ventilation systems. That’s why you, as the Work Planner, are involved in our projects from an early stage. As the linchpin in the project, you ensure that work can get underway on time, both at home and abroad. After the project kick-off, during which the Sales Engineer explains what has been confirmed to the client, you set to work on the technical details of the system in AutoCAD and/or 3D Revit. You assess which materials are required and ensure that they are ordered by Purchasing. You share the responsibility for the quality, preparations and the drawings (including in 3D) from the initial request through to the order confirmation.
During the project, you regularly discuss the progress with your colleagues – not only to ensure that everyone is always up to date on the project status, but also so that you can quickly help one another as a team whenever necessary.
Your tasks will include:
- Checking, calculating and fine-tuning the technical details of projects for screening and ventilation systems
- Drawing screening and ventilation systems (including in 3D)
- Professionalizing and improving the drawing processes
- Thinking up detailed solutions in line with the requirements
- Assessing whether the system and other necessary materials meet the requirements
- Supporting the creation of proposals and order confirmations for new projects
- Providing information about orders, lead times, prices, etc.
Key criteria for this role
We are looking for someone who wants to become part of our core team.
- You have a qualification in mechanical engineering, civil engineering or a similar technical subject
- You have demonstrable professional experience or the right skills
- You are familiar with Autocad and/or 3D-Revit, or you are willing to learn
- You can work autonomously in a structured manner and can maintain a helicopter view
- You are quick-thinking and find it easy to communicate on multiple levels
- You can work well with software tools such as Office 365
- You can communicate well in Dutch and English.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging, varied, enjoyable and permanent full-time job with scope for your own initiative and personal development. Our company is characterized by an open atmosphere, with friendly colleagues in a dynamic international environment. Besides that, we offer you an attractive salary and a good benefits package.
Are you keen to find out more about our organization? Take a look at our website or our corporate video.