What the role entails
- Responsibility for the detailed calculation of construction projects in line with customer requirements
- Close collaboration with sales, including planning and reviewing solutions at customer sites
- Forward-thinking in supporting the design of mutually beneficial, technically smart projects
- Working with, and further developing, proprietary calculation models
- Responsibility for the entire content and presentation of calculation proposals
- Collaboration and knowledge-sharing with colleagues specialized in electrical and climate control technology
- Maintaining contact regarding calculations with partners and sites abroad.
You will strengthen an already great team of people with wide-ranging technical expertise, who will be delighted to support you in your role.
Key criteria for this role
- MBO 4 (middle management) approach
Your experience and personal skills
- Creative, solutions-focused and punctual
- Relevant experience in the greenhouse horticulture industry or construction sector
- Good communication skills in Dutch and a reasonable command of English.
Why work with Voshol Warmte-Elektrotechniek
We offer an informal culture where everyone is treated as an equal. You will have plenty of scope to play an active part and share your ideas. We embody the core values of commitment, customer-focus and positive engagement with colleagues.
We take good care of our people, and believe it is important that our employees are happy at work, feel valued, and fulfil roles that they enjoy and excel at. In addition to a wide-ranging position in an enthusiastic team, we offer:
- A challenging role in a growing organization in a sector with a sustainable future
- A salary in line with your skills and experience; 25 days’ annual leave plus 13 additional ‘ATV’ compensation days
- Plenty of opportunity for further development
- Friendly colleagues working in modern premises with a welcoming feel
- Relaxed Friday drinks with colleagues
- Unlimited use of our gym
- An active employee association that regularly organizes fun outings.
Voshol Warmte-Elektrotechniek is a consultancy, design and installation company specializing in climate control and greenhouse horticulture. We embrace innovation and have a wealth of concrete evidence to demonstrate that practical solutions can easily go hand-in-hand with cost management, sustainability and reliability. All our solutions are customized, and often an amalgamation of our various disciplines: Heating (including cooling and dehumidification), Electrical (including assimilation lighting) and Insulation. Voshol supports customers from the initial design phase through to the installation and maintenance. We are a committed partner for our customers, sustainably ensuring that all their climate concerns are a thing of the past. In 2010, we acquired a Canadian subsidiary: JV Energy Solutions Inc. Voshol technologies are successfully implemented across the globe, not just in Canada, but in the United States and China too, for example.
Voshol recently became part of GreenV. GreenV comprises several companies operating in the horticulture sector. Each company has its own specialism, and we complement and strengthen each other. This also enables us to offer our employees plenty of development opportunities. At the same time, we remain close to our roots. We started out as a family company; we think in terms of solutions, and we are there for each other. In 2022, we relocated to new premises with warehousing and the production line logically under one roof. The new location provides a great working environment, good coffee and a professional gym. Our Friday afternoon drinks are very popular.