What the role entails
- Processing bank mutations and purchasing/sales invoices on a daily basis
- Setting up payments (for suppliers, expense claims and salaries)
- Cash management
- Actively managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparing tax returns
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the month-end activities and periodic reporting
- Taking care of HR/pension administration
- Answering customers’ and colleagues’ questions about a wide range of topics, either by phone or by email.
Who are we?
Founded in 2021, GreenV is a major international player in the development and installation of technical systems and integrated greenhouse projects for the protected horticulture sector. HAL Investments recently invested in GreenV by acquiring companies and is now a strategic partner. GreenV has set itself the goal of becoming the global leader in horticulture in order to respond to the changes and challenges in this dynamic sector. GreenV will partly achieve this through a targeted buy & build approach, as well as through autonomous growth. This will enable GreenV to continue to invest in people, knowledge and expertise. In addition, GreenV is keen to add even more value for its customers, such as by supporting growers with advice related to all aspects of their business.
GreenV currently comprises five companies: Stolze, Prins Group, Prins USA, HT Verboom and GreenV indoor farming. Stolze is a global market leader in electrical engineering, irrigation, lighting, automation and climate technology for protected horticulture. Prins Group and Prins USA are renowned greenhouse builders. HT Verboom develops, produces and installs internal logistics systems, and GreenV indoor farming makes large-scale crop production possible in places where the climate has so far prevented that or where climate change is making it increasingly difficult. Indoor farming is regarded as the solution for achieving dependable results in terms of both quality and yield, irrespective of the external conditions.
A diet rich in fruit and vegetables is important for health. Protected horticulture enables tasty high-quality produce to be grown for year-round availability, while requiring less than a tenth of the amount of water and significantly fewer pesticides than traditional methods. This sector is therefore essential for society.
Key criteria for this role
- You have a background in finance but are good with words as well as numbers
- You enjoy working in an all-round role. You take a wide variety of financial tasks calmly in your stride
- You have a flexible mindset and are happy to adopt new/innovative ways of working
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and keep your cool when the pace hots up
- You have a service-oriented and customer-oriented approach and are a strong communicator, both in English and Dutch
- You work well autonomously but above all you’re a team player who is focused on achieving the best possible results together.
What we offer
- A role with a lot of variety and independence within a fast-growing international organization.
- An attractive salary in line with your skills and experience
- A good pension scheme, 8% extra holiday pay and 30 days of annual leave based on a full-time contract
- A role for at least 3 days a week which may include the opportunity for flexible hours and some degree of working from home
- Travel expenses
- Laptop and mobile phone