Who are we?
HT Verboom Transportsystemen B.V. was founded in 1998 by Herman Verboom and is specialized in designing, constructing and installing internal logistics systems in professional greenhouses. In recent years, HT Verboom has achieved impressive growth and has trebled its turnover. A total of 37 employees currently work at the 3,000m² production facility and offices, from where the company supplies fully automated internal transport systems for greenhouses throughout the Netherlands and abroad. Besides being utilized in the existing market of flower and plant cultivation, the company’s automated internal transport systems are in growing demand for use in other sectors including indoor farming and for crops such as lettuce and medical cannabis. These are complex projects for which customers are increasingly requesting integrated solutions.
HT Verboom has been part of GreenV – which is backed by HAL Investment – since 2022. GreenV is a major international player in the development and installation of technical systems and integrated greenhouse projects for the protected horticulture sector. GreenV has set itself the goal of becoming the global leader in horticulture in order to respond to the changes and challenges in this dynamic sector. GreenV currently comprises five companies: Stolze, Prins Group, Prins USA, HT Verboom and GreenV indoor farming.
What the role entails
As a programmer at HT Verboom Transportsystemen, you are responsible for designing, configuring, programming, testing and installing our software and control systems. We are looking for a skilled programmer in the languages of the companies Omron, Siemens and Beckhoff, and in C#. As part of the programming team, you will work together with other programmers to devise solutions for technical issues and challenges related to transport and logistics. You will also work in close collaboration with our customers to develop functional and sustainable solutions in line with their specific wants and needs.
Key criteria for this role
- You have experience with the above-mentioned programming languages
- You are a team player who can also work well autonomously
- You thrive on the challenge of further developing our internal transport systems, with a strong commitment to quality
- You are proactive and eager to learn; you actively seek ways to make further improvements and are keen to continuously work on your own development
- You are willing to work abroad
- You have a full driving licence (B)
- You preferably have an affinity with the Westland region and greenhouse systems.
What we offer
Besides a role in a close-knit team of all ages, at a company with an informal atmosphere and regular social activities, we offer:
- An attractive salary in line with your skills and experience
- Employment contract in line with the Collective Labour Agreement for the Metal & Technical sector and participation in the Metal & Technical Sector pension scheme (PMT)
- Friendly and competent colleagues
- An international environment
- Weekly social activities.